Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Personalized Valentine's...so cute and so easy!

Okay so I didn't come up with the idea on my own... however I did take credit for being soooo "creative" and "crafty."  Last year the kids sported super fun Valentine's.  At the bottom of this post are a few tips on creating your own.



Last year I did these really last minute, and still they were adorable.  Start by taking several photos of your child holding their hand out in a fist.  Make sure they get it away from their face a little.  Next you will need some sort of photo editing software so you can crop your photo and apply text.  I recommend downloading.Picasa if you don't have one.  It is free and very user friendly.
Crop your photo and apply text if you so wish.  Then upload to a photo printing service that offers wallets.  I ordered a few extra and sent to Great Grandmas and such.
I just used a knife and slit little holes in the photo at the top and bottom of each child's hand.  Then slide the sucker through.  You could also give pencils, pixie sticks, balloons... you name it!  So fun!!!

No comments: