Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Don't be offended...

I never would have guessed that my life might come to this… blogging about removing your freakin' shoes at my back door. For some people this post is going to seem a tad ridiculous but I am who I am and I really don't care! Who am I? I like clean, neat, and tidy! Is it pathetic that a cute and clever way to display a simple reminder at my back door makes me happy? …probably a little. Never-the-less I like what I created and that’s a good thing!

I had to share this blooper of a photo...I love the pull-up wedgie!
So below is the before photo.
and tah dah... super clever way to leave a simple reminder to your house guest's that you are freakishly OCD!
Just a few tips for shooting the feet. In the shade works best. Put the sun at your back and take as many pictures as the kids will let you because it beats the heck out of trying to do more than one photo shoot... oh and watch out for pull-up wedgies.
Thanks for visiting Ladycrafter14... I would love for newbie's to follow me on Pinterest or
check out some of my other Tutorials.

2 comments:

Crafty Mischief said...

What a cute idea! I think I need this at my house! I saw you on Under the Table and Dreaming. Thanks for the inspiration!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Well I think it's a super cute way to express how you want to keep your house! Although I might have kept the diaper wedgie shot in -- haha!