Friday, April 29, 2011

Mother's Day Ideas

I don't know about anyone else, but my mother and mother-in-law are the hardest people to shop for. They are very happy with what they have and where they are in life... so finding something worth giving them is very difficult or at least I make it difficult because I want them to love... ADORE... the gift I give:) Here are a few ideas I found floating around out there.
For the outdoors/garden loving mother make her homemade citronella candles found at
Positively Splendid This adorable stool makeover is perfect for the sentimental mother. Check it out at Brown Paper Packages... love it! This super unique planter is courtesy of Messy Mimi. Check it out!
For the Mother that loves to bake... visit Think Liz. and download the free pattern for this beautiful apron
Try one of my past tutorials like these fun pillows.
 A Homemade Salt Scrub would be a hit.
 Easy DIY Polka Pots with scented geraniums or daisies would be lovely.
 This lovely Printable is found Here.
For a very cool inexpensive personlized print of some type... CLICK HERE!
Whatever you give, be sure and tell your mother how wonderful she is on Mother's Day... after all, you wouldn't be here without her!
Follow me and Check back soon... there is always something fun brewing!
To Enter my latest giveaway CLICK HERE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the butterfly pillows! My mother and mother-in-law are very hard to shop for also. It is always a challenge. Thanks for the ideas!

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Thanks so much for linking to my candles! I just popped in from Tatertots & Jello, and it was such a pleasant surprise!

Mindie Hilton said...

I love all of those things, the stool might be my favorite. Visiting from the Tater tots and jello link up.


you can find me at http://www.bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/

Lolly Jane said...

Great Mother's Day ideas- LOVE those pillows! We would ♥ for you to show this off at join our link party!

Lolly Jane
lollyjaneboutique.blogspot.com