Wednesday, April 27, 2011

May Day Basket Ideas

When I was little we created May Baskets with Styrofoam cups, popcorn, and marshmallows. Things have evolved a little since then for sure:) Although it doesn't matter what the basket looks like, to a child the best part is leaving the treat, knocking, and running like crazy. Apparently it is called, "Ding-dong-ditching." Quite a mouthful... and be careful... say it slowly so you say it correctly:) Have some fun this May Day and check out these cute finds.
If you have lots of time to prepare, try these cookie baskets from
Better Home and Gardens For a gift that keeps on blooming check out this basket idea By Skip To My Lou found at The Crafty Crow
Create your own out of scrapbook paper... get the 411 at My Own Ideas I saved my favorite for last. Check these cuties out at Skip To My Lou

No comments: